Friday, March 28, 2008

Making the start-off

As a friend was telling yesterday,the people we come across in our life have different facets of their personalities that are seldom manifested amongst a multitude of people.Everybody has a separate world entirely of his/her own.....which nobody save,maybe, a few selected really close individuals, knows of.I doubt how much of our inner self is actually revealed in public accounts like blogs!!!But like many people I know,I myself also sometimes feel like scribbling down accounts which may be anything ranging from description of a routine working day to depiction of my disturbed mind after a domestic row.Writing is something I know I am far from being good at...but I hope I shall improve on it in subsequent times.
Enough for tonight!!I don't promise regularity in writing blogs....as I write out of my wish and not under any obligations.

6 comments:

The Elven Blacksmith said...

jaag........bhai tahole likhte boslo.....darun!

P.S. You ain't half-bad bro, carry on.

Shibamouli Lahiri said...

Thy write
makes me writhe
in pleasure aplenty...

The Painkiller said...

hmm....good good....bhaloi to likhis .......nice start

Swagato said...

My heartfelt thanks to palash,Abheek,Shibamouli for their encouraging comments..

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

very good and expressive writing. u hv expressed ur thaught elegantly.